Admissions Associate Full TimeClive, Iowa
MercyOne Clive Rehabilitation Hospital is a state-of-the-art, 50-bed inpatient acute rehabilitation hospital dedicated to the treatment and recovery of individuals who have experienced the debilitating effects of a severe injury or illness.
Our rehabilitation programs provide ongoing care and specialized treatment to patients in their recovery journey. We offer customized, intense rehabilitation tailored to the individual needs of those recovering from stroke, brain injury, neurological conditions, trauma, spinal cord injury, amputation and orthopedic injury.
MercyOne Clive Rehabilitation Hospital strives to maximize the health, function and quality of life of those we serve through comprehensive physical medicine and rehabilitation programs.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Admitting and/or medical insurance preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and PowerPoint and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Demonstrating the ability to handle multiple assignments, balance priorities, makes decisions quickly.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to dialogue effectively regarding questions and sensitive issues from both internal and external customers.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.