Program Director - Acute Rehabilitation UnitCincinnati, Ohio
Job ID: 387171
The Program Director will lead a team of therapists to ensure they provide clinically appropriate care to all of our patients. They are responsible for providing guidance and support to their team and to act as a liaison to our customers. The Program Director works with their team to ensure timely and accurate documentation. The Program Director provides training and development opportunities to their staff. They work with the facility to develop programs that will benefit the patients and assure long term result from their therapy.
What do you need to be a successful Program Director at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
Great Workplace. Very supportive management. Flexible work schedule. Great documentation system. Company values and mission align with my own.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Bonuses & Recognition
Retention bonus, Employee of the Month Recognition, and Individual Recognition for going “Above & Beyond”.
Acute Rehabilitation Unit
The Jewish Hospital - Cincinnati, OH
Kindred provides rehabilitation services to MercyHealth in many locations; Jewish Hospital being one of them! Our partnerships give the upper advantage to each patient, along with the best quality and most compassionate continuum of care.
Kindred Rehabilitation Services is the largest diversified provider of rehabilitation therapy in the country. Through RehabCare and Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services, we provide leading therapy to more than 2,000 sites of service across different settings in the care continuum and have been managing rehab for more than 30 years. We provide rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech-language therapies to virtually every care setting including inpatient, outpatient, skilled nursing, home health, long-term acute care and assisted living. With locations across 47 states, we are certain to have a rehab job for you.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine’s “Most Admired Healthcare Company” for 8 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
As a Program Director you will:
- Responsible for the total operation of the rehabilitation program.
- Accountability for budgeting, program growth, Human Resources management expense management, program development, quality and outcome improvement and productivity management in an interdisciplinary fashion.
- Role model for adherence to Kindred/RehabCare policies, procedures, communication and serves as the "face" of the program at the hospital.
- The operations of the unit shall reflect both Kindred and RehabCare mission and vision.
As a Program Director you will have:
- At minimum be a graduate of a four year bachelor degree program
- Preference for clinical experience with a degree as a Physical Therapist (PT), Occupational Therapist (OT), Speech Language Therapist (SLP) or Registered Nurse (RN)
- A track record of successful management experience in an Acute Rehabilitation Unit (or like experience) coupled with strong business, interpersonal, organizational and entrepreneurial skill is necessary
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.