Mental Health Technician FT Rotating Day/NightChicago, Illinois
- Assesses patients using physical and psycho-social assessment skills.
- Participates in the development of a nursing problem list upon completion of initial assessment upon admission.
- Implements aspects of nursing care plan and evaluates its outcome for each patient to whom assigned. Writes Progress Notes each shift.
- Develops, coordinates and implements multidisciplinary treatment plan.
- Assures patient safety by closely monitoring patients on precautions and assisting with those required restraints.
- Charts accurately supporting patient's diagnosis.
- Applies the knowledge and skills necessary to provide age related physical and mental care appropriate to the age of patient.
Bachelors Degree in Psychology or Social Work or 2 years experience in an inpatient psychiatric unit.
Experience: None required
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.