Mental Health Technician FT Days Chicago, Illinois
- Assesses patients using physical and psycho-social assessment skills.
- Participates in the development of a nursing problem list upon completion of initial assessment upon admission.
- Implements aspects of nursing care plan and evaluates its outcome for each patient to whom assigned. Writes Progress Notes each shift.
- Develops, coordinates and implements multidisciplinary treatment plan.
- Assures patient safety by closely monitoring patients on precautions and assisting with those required restraints.
- Charts accurately supporting patient's diagnosis.
- Applies the knowledge and skills necessary to provide age related physical and mental care appropriate to the age of patient.
Bachelors Degree in Psychology or Social Work or 2 years experience in an inpatient psychiatric unit.
Experience: None required
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.