Culinary Services SupervisorChicago, Illinois
- Responsible for supervising the operations in the Nutrition & Culinary Services food service function in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local guidelines and regulations, company policies and procedures, and in coordination with the Registered Dietitian and Culinary Services Manager, to ensure that quality food service and nutrition care is provided to the patients, employees, and guests.
- High School diploma
- Associates degree or higher in food service or restaurant management preferred
- Food Protection Manager Certification from an ANSI-CFP accredited program
- Two years experience in large quantity food preparation
- Experience in acute care hospital setting preferred
- Knowledge and experience with therapeutic diet preparation
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.