Walk In Wednesday Interview DayChandler, Arizona
Join Us for our Walk in Wednesday Interview Day!
Join us for refreshments, meet our fabulous nursing team, and learn about the great opportunities we have available for CRRN advancement and Certified Nursing Apprenticeship!
Apply online and bring your resume
Interviews and Job Offers made the same day!
We're hiring FT & PRN Registered Nurses and FT & PRN Certified Nursing Assistants for all shifts.
Dignity Health East Valley Rehabilitation Hospital
A Joint Venture with Kindred Healthcare, Inc.
1515 W. Chandler Blvd.
Chandler, AZ 85224
Wednesday, December 2, 2020
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
New Grads are welcome to attend!
For additional information please contact Jo Olivas at Josefina.Olivas@kindred.com
Extra health and safety procedures are in place and will be requested of those who arrive onsite. You will be issued a new mask upon entering the hospital and will be required to wear it during the interview process. We thank you for your flexibility and look forward to working through these uncertain times together.
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will:
- Provides planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develops nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary. Communicates changes in patient’s clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate. Participates in discharge planning process.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant / C.N.A you will:
- Assist nursing staff with patients’ personal care, emotional support, and activities of daily living.
- More complex duties performed under supervision of licensed nursing personnel.
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
- Graduate from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- BCLS certification.
- ACLS preferred.
- Minimum six months' Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA you will have:
- Completion of course for nursing assistants
- Current state certification as a Nursing Assistant
- CPR/BCLS Certification
- Minimum six months experience in an acute or long term facility preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.