Unit Secretary - IRF Chandler, Arizona
The Unit Secretary is responsible for the management of the nursing unit with regard to clerical and secretarial duties. Exhibits flexibility and the ability of working with all members of the treatment team. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with Physicians, guests, patients, agency personnel, and contracted agencies.Qualifications
- BLS CPR certification, required.
- Current CNA Certificate/License in the state.
- Previous unit secretary experience, preferred; post-acute rehab environment desirable.
- Communicates effectively with staff, patients, and families
- Protects confidentiality in all areas as applicable
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, evaluate and direct activities of clinical personnel; effective oral and written
communication skills, in English, with additional languages preferred; proficiency in basic computer skills required.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.