Licensed Practical NurseCatskill, New York
NPORT is seeking professional, reliable and compassionate Licensed Practical Nursing professional dedicated to the provision of high quality patient care that adheres to federal and state regulations, and Joint Commission standards within the Green County area. The available shifts are 3pm-11pm,11pm-7am. Must be able to work every other weekend.
- LPN NY Registration License
- CPR Certification
- Infection Control Certification
- 1 year experience Long Term Care/Skilled Nursing Facility
- EMR system experience
- General computer knowledge
- Administer general nursing care to patients in assigned area under direct supervision of RN
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed
- C.N.A. Supervision
- Insures all aspect of care is provided
- Maintain accurate documentation in records
- Check control drugs, review lab reports, review physician orders
- Current knowledge of usual dosages, side effects, and reactions to medications Ability to administer oral, subcutaneous, and intramuscularly medications
- Performs treatments and procedures as assigned
- Adhere to professional standards, follows policies and procedures of NPORT and facility, abide by federal, and state requirements, HIPPA guidelines, and Joint Commission standards
- Performs related duties as required/ Administrative duties as required
- High rates / Rate Differentials
- Weekly pay/direct deposit
- Continuing education opportunities
- Medical /Dental benefits for qualifying employees
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral Bonus
NPORT is Joint Commission certified, and an industry leading health care staffing organization in NY. We are seeking compassionate and reliable professionals to join our team! We deliver staffing solutions to various health care and educational facilities, providing thousands of hours of service monthly by way of long-term and short-term placements to fit the needs of our clinicians and our clients. We offer competitive rates, based on experience and availability, fun and challenging assignments, mentorship and career development available for new and recent grads, and advanced placement available for experienced professionals.
- Ability to lift/transfer patients and equipment.
- Frequent and prolonged bending, stooping, crouching, walking, and standing.
- Ability to communicate.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.