IRF/PAI Coord - AA - SoutheastHEALTHCape Girardeau, Missouri
IRF/PAI Coordinator / AA - SoutheastHEALTH
- Completes all required patient data entry according to established policies and procedures.
- Completes all required billing data entry according to established policies and procedures.
- Provides support to clinical staff and rehab supervisor by providing general clerical assistance.
- Demonstrates safe working practices and maintains a safe work area.
- Aids in building and maintaining Company's reputation by contributing as a professional member of the staff.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 6-12 months relevant experience required.
- Requires good organizational and typing skills.
- Current CPR certification, if required. Current driver;s license, if required by facility.
This position offers an exceptional pay rate and benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Group Legal Plan
- Laser Eye Surgery Discount Plan
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.