Physical Therapist - PRN - Canton, OHCanton, Ohio
Job ID: 392474
Our Physical Therapists love to learn, collaborate and grow as a team. But more than anything else, they love to see patients getting better. In this role, you will evaluate a patient's condition, then develop and execute a treatment plan to help regain movement, reduce pain and restore them to prior levels of function. Join us and add your talents to a positive, fun work environment that embraces individuality, celebrates teamwork, and puts kindness, respect, caring and compassion above all else.
What do you need to be a successful Physical Therapist at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
I love that I’m able to learn from other therapists with more experience and have them mentor me and guide me through, developing my skills.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Professional Choice Account
Free money is set aside for all therapists to help with education, training, and uniforms.
- Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really needed -evaluate a patient's condition, develop a treatment plan, and help them get better, day by day. You'll also instruct the nursing staff and the patient's families on follow-through programs that build on the progress they've made.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with RehabCare, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
As a Physical Therapist / PT you will have:
Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
Valid National Provide Identification (NPI) number required.
Minimum of one year physical therapy experience preferred.
Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy license in the state where services are rendered.
Current CPR certification.
Strong organizational and communication skills.
Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.