Administrative Assistant Brownsburg, Indiana
Community Rehabilitation Hospital West
Community Health Network and Lifepoint Rehabilitation (formerly Kindred) have broken ground on the third inpatient rehabilitation hospital in the Indianapolis area, at 8920 E 56th Street in Brownsburg, IN.
This 40-bed, 50,000-square-foot, two-story facility, to be called Community Rehabilitation Hospital West, will focus on acute rehabilitation for patients who suffer from stroke, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, complex neurological disorders, orthopedic conditions, multiple traumas, amputation and other injuries or disorders. Large multidisciplinary therapy gymnasiums will be outfitted with the latest therapeutic technologies, including augmented reality balance training, therapy bionics and a full body exoskeleton. The 40-bed hospital will also include a therapeutic courtyard with exterior amenities to support patient care and help return the patient back to daily living activities.
The hospital expects to employ approximately 170 and accept its first patient in the first quarter of 2023.
Community and Lifepoint operate Community Rehabilitation Hospital North in Northeast Indianapolis, which opened in June 2013, and Community Rehabilitation Hospital South in Greenwood, a suburb of Indianapolis, which opened in August 2018.
This third hospital will help address the growing need for inpatient rehabilitation services in the Indianapolis area.
Provides administrative support to the CEO and Administrative team (as needed) for general office duties. Responsible for credentialing and physician files.
- Manages routine operations and special projects for the hospital as assigned.
- Handles all correspondence for the leadership team
- Assists CEO in all assigned administrative duties.
- Provides clerical support and completes special projects for the Medical Director, Committee Chairs and Medical Staff.
- Maintains and secures files for Medical Staff Credentials.
- Has lead responsibility for acquisitions of all information required in the process of credentialing an applicant physician as needed.
- Makes sure a physician’s credential file is complete prior to presentation to the Credentials Committee or Medical Staff Executive Committee as needed
- Maintains confidentiality and confidential information.
- Records, transcribes, and types memos and/or minutes relevant to meetings and committees.
- Keeps calendar and schedules meetings as assigned.
- Types and distributes any necessary letters, memos, and statistical reports.
- Coordinates the flow of information
- Answers the telephone, screens calls, and refers to individuals appropriately
- Maintains and promotes positive image of the facility.
- HS Diploma/GED required; College level education preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in healthcare setting preferred
- Must have experience in handling confidential information.
- Extensive knowledge of office administrative duties.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Ability to deal tactfully with, patients, hospital staff and the general public.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.