Licensed Practical NurseBrewster, New York
Urgently Hiring Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Skill Nursing Home Facility
Essential functions of LPN Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- · Administer general nursing care to patients in assigned area under direct supervision of RN
- · Administer medications and treatments as prescribed
- · Insures all aspect of care is provided
- · Maintain accurate documentation in records
- · Check control drugs, review lab reports, review physician orders
Qualifications of LPN Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
· LPN NY Registration License
· CPR Certification
· 1 year experience Long Term Care/Skilled Nursing Facility **Preferred**
· EMR system experience
If interested? Please apply today NPORT looks forward to hearing from you.
HIRING MANAGER STEPHANIE LEWIS 718-724-2838
- Ability to lift/transfer patients and equipment.
- Frequent and prolonged bending, stooping, crouching, walking, and standing.
- Ability to communicate.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.