Pharmacy Intern Per DiemBrea, California
The goal of our team is to deliver intensive, multidisciplinary care and transition patients’ home or to a lower level of care as quickly and safely as possible. Each employee’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine’s “Most Admired Healthcare Company” for 8 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
As a Pharmacy Intern you will:
- Under the direct supervision of the Director of Pharmacy or Registered Pharmacist - and according to the standard procedures, state, and federal law-dispenses additives for IV and irrigating solutions, mixes IV additive solutions as required using aseptic technique, types labels, prepares and files charge slips, and performs other related duties.
- Reports to the Director of Pharmacy.
Pharmacy Intern, Pharmacy, Hospital, LTAC, Transitional Care Hospitals, Acute CareQualifications
As a Pharmacy Intern you will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- State Certification/Licensure as required by state.
- Acceptance or enrollment in an ACPE accredited College of Pharmacy.
- Pharmacy technician experience preferred
- Proven experience with maintaining positive relationships with coworkers and customers.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.