Lead Admissions Coordinator Full TimeBrea, California
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred’s transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Lead Admissions Coordinator you will:
- Oversee daily operations for the Admissions Coordinators.
- Manage schedules and evaluations for the Admissions Coordinator.
- Serve as a liaison with marketing, business office, and administration of facilities.
- Coordinate and plan the daily operation for all pre-admission activities.
- Coordinate admission with other departments by collecting and distributing the appropriate information.
- Identifies information needed from the referring hospital to finalize the admission.
As a Lead Admissions Coordinator you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in clinical area preferred.
- Healthcare professional licensure preferred (i.e. Registered Nurse / RN, Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN, Respiratory Therapist / RT, Physical Therapist / PT, Occupational Therapist / OT, or Social Worker / SW)
- Three years' healthcare experience required.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.