Culinary Assistant Full Time DaysBrea, California
- Assist with food preparation and service using proper food handling and safety techniques for patients, employees and special functions, resulting in foods that meets the nutritional guidelines and safety standards set for in the department policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment in accordance with established standards and regulations.
As a Culinary Assistant you will have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Food Handler's permit if required by state law.
- One year experience in quantity food preparation setting (i.e. restaurant, hospital, nursing center, hotel, etc.)
- Full understanding of therapeutic diets, preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.