Rehabilitation Clinical Leader Physical Therapist- Braintree, MABraintree, Massachusetts
Job ID: 370588
Our Physical Therapists love to learn, collaborate and grow as a team. But more than anything else, they love to see patients getting better. In this role, you will evaluate a patient's condition, then develop and execute a treatment plan to help regain movement, reduce pain and restore them to prior levels of function. Join us and add your talents to a positive, fun work environment that embraces individuality, celebrates teamwork, and puts kindness, respect, caring and compassion above all else.
What do you need to be a successful Physical Therapist at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
I love that I’m able to learn from other therapists with more experience and have them mentor me and guide me through, developing my skills.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Professional Choice Account
Free money is set aside for all therapists to help with education, training, and uniforms.
ESSENTIAL CLINICAL FUNCTIONS:
· Supports clinical program team supervision and development through onsite treatment observation and feedback
· Champion identified Clinical Programs being implemented with therapy team for application and carryover.
· Provides daily clinical leadership to team and responds to any employee exceptions.
· Requests development of team members through structured activities and available resources.
· Contributes to positive client relations through onsite clinical support.
· Participates in care coordination and utilization meetings and activities.
· Coordinate treatment activities, goals and discharge plans between disciplines and team members.
· Champion consistent proactive resident identification culture and activities
· Conducts initial assessments, provides age appropriate therapeutic interventions and documents the course of patient care including progress made and continuing need for treatment.
· Contributes to interdisciplinary care plans.
· Evaluates patient response to treatment and provides feedback to the rest of the team.
· Provides patient and family education on tasks and resources that will assist with continued functional independence.
ESSENTIAL OPERATIONAL/ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS:
· Reviews and completes Smart alerts daily for assigned sites of service.
· Supports overall ADR/Appeals process.
· Coordination of patient scheduling, daily stand-up meetings, weekly Medicare meetings, clinical meetings, admission/discharge coordination, etc.
· Communicates and demonstrates a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
· Promotes adherence to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client, Kindred Healthcare and RehabCare Group.
· Ability to occasionly travel in the community to meet clients/customers.
· Frequent and prolonged bending, stooping, crouching walking and standing.
· Ability to communicate.
· Provision of own transportation is necessary.
· Approximate time required to travel: Limited
- Graduate of four (4) year bachelor degree therapy program preferred or
- Minimum Requirement, Graduate of two (2) year associate degree therapy program.
- Hold an applicable and current license to practice as an evaluating therapist or treating assistant as required per State Practice Act.
- Track record of successful clinical experience and excellence.
- Experience working with a geriatric population and interdisciplinary team is desirable.
- Communicates and demonstrates a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
- Promotes adherence to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client, Kindred Healthcare and RehabCare Group.
- Ability to occasionally travel in the community to meet clients/customers.
- Frequent and prolonged bending, stooping, crouching walking and standing.
- Ability to communicate.
- Provision of own transportation is necessary.
- Approximate time required to travel: Limited
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.