Occupational Therapist Billings, Montana
$10,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS!!
A career at The Rehabilitation Hospital of Montana, a 34-bed state-of-the-art inpatient acute rehabilitation hospital operated as a tri-venture with Kindred Healthcare, Billings Clinic and St. Vincent Healthcare, is more than a job. It’s a chance to be a vital member of an interdisciplinary team caring for people in the “Magic City” who need continued care to recover completely.
You have specialized skills and our patients in the Billings metropolitan area, need them! If you are an enthusiastic individual seeking an environment dedicated to superior patient care and an organization with a strong mission to serve our community, we invite you to apply!
The Occupational Therapist provides occupational therapy evaluations, modalities and treatments as prescribed by a licensed physician in an effort to restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability. Assists patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.Qualifications
- Current License to practice in Montana as an Occupational Therapist.
- Graduate from an approved school of Occupational Therapy.
- Three (3) or more years of previous experience in all aspects of occupational therapy preferred, but not required.
- Current BLS certification.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of physical medicine, physical therapy modalities, anatomy and physiology.
- Knowledge of physical and occupational therapy machine operation, maintenance and repairs of same.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.