Nutritional Services Aide - The Rehabilitation Hospital of MontanaBillings, Montana
A career at The Rehabilitation Hospital of Montana, a 34-bed state-of-the-art inpatient acute rehabilitation hospital operated as a tri-venture with Kindred Healthcare, Billings Clinic and St. Vincent Healthcare, is more than a job. It’s a chance to be a vital member of an interdisciplinary team caring for people in the “Magic City” who need continued care to recover completely.
You have specialized skills and our patients in the Billings metropolitan area, need them! If you are an enthusiastic individual seeking an environment dedicated to superior patient care and an organization with a strong mission to serve our community, we invite you to apply!
The Dietary Aide position is primarily responsible for setting up and maintaining our dining room for cafeteria style meal service in accordance with all applicable food safety standards. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Stocking and cleaning of nutrition fridges, beverages and condiment stations.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and organization of dining table and room.
- Setting up cafeteria serving line for meal service.
- Breaking down of cafeteria serving line after meal service.
- Operating cash register and following all cash handling policies.
- Assisting in dishwashing needs, daily prep, and cleaning and sanitizing in the kitchen area.
- Other duties as assigned by the Nutritional Service Manager
Our ideal candidate will be detailed oriented, well groomed, act professionally, possess high customer service skills and be a team player who interacts well with others.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.