Nurse Manager Billings, Montana
Join our small, dynamic nursing team in Billings, MT. A career at The Rehabilitation Hospital of Montana.
You have specialized skills and our patients in our region, deserve them! If you are an enthusiastic individual seeking an environment dedicated to superior patient care and an organization with a strong mission to serve our community, we urge you to apply!
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve.
- Function under the direction and supervision of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) and assumes responsibility for the Nursing Department.
- The NM in collaboration with the CNO and leadership team assists to implement, interpret, and assure compliance with policies and procedures including regulatory and accreditation standards.
- The NM directly supervises the charge nurses and other co-workers as assigned.
- The NM is responsible for implementing hospital goals and objectives based on budget parameters.
- The NM reinforces the mission and vision of the hospital in all interactions.
As a Nurse Manager (NM) you will have:
- Graduate of accredited registered nurse program. Master's degree preferred.
- Current state licensure in the state of Montana required.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) required.
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) preferred.
- Minimum of two years of previous nursing management required.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.