Nurse Manager Billings, Montana
A career at The Rehabilitation Hospital of Montana, a 34-bed state-of-the-art inpatient acute rehabilitation hospital operated as a tri-venture with Kindred Healthcare, Billings Clinic and St. Vincent Healthcare, is more than a job. It’s a chance to be a vital member of an interdisciplinary team caring for people in the “Magic City” who need continued care to recover completely.You have specialized skills and our patients in the Billings metropolitan area, need them! If you are an enthusiastic individual seeking an environment dedicated to superior patient care and an organization with a strong mission to serve our community, we invite you to apply for our Nurse Manager position!
- Function under the direction and supervision of the Chief Clinical Officer (CCO) and assumes responsibility for the Nursing Department.
- The NM in collaboration with the CCO and leadership team assists to implement, interpret, and assure compliance with policies and procedures including regulatory and accreditation standards.
- The NM directly supervises the charge nurses and other co-workers as assigned.
- The NM is responsible for implementing hospital goals and objectives based on budget parameters.
- The NM reinforces the mission and vision of the hospital in all interactions.
As a Nurse Manager (NM) you will have:
- Graduate of accredited registered nurse program. Master's degree preferred.
- Current state licensure in the state of Montanarequired.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) required.
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) preferred.
- Minimum of two years of previous nursing management required.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.