LPN Day Shift - $10,000 Sign On Bonus- Pick Up Bonuses - Self Scheduling
Join our small, dynamic nursing team in Billings, MT. A career at The Rehabilitation Hospital of Montana, a 34-bed state-of-the-art inpatient acute rehabilitation hospital operated as a tri-venture with Kindred Healthcare, Billings Clinic and St. Vincent Healthcare, is more than a job. It’s a chance to be a vital member of an interdisciplinary team caring for people in Montana, Wyoming, Dakotas and beyond who need continued care to recover completely.
You have specialized skills and our patients in our region, deserve them! If you are an enthusiastic individual seeking an environment dedicated to superior patient care and an organization with a strong mission to serve our community, we urge you to apply!
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN you will:
- Provides patient care services that meet the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care.
- Meet the communication needs of patient and family.
- Provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations.
- Self-scheduled shifts are 7 - 7:30
- Pick up shift bonuses
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus
As a Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN you will have:
- Graduate of accredited licensed practical/vocational nurse program.
- Current state licensure as a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in Montana.
- Current BLS certification.
- Minimum six months' Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.