Director of Quality ManagementBillings, Montana
Director of Quality
The Rehabilitation Hospital of Montana - Billings, MT
The Rehabilitation Hospital of Montana is a triventure partnership between three organizations: Kindred Healthcare, St. Vincent Healthcare and Billings Clinic. Our 34-bed facility offers all-private rooms and treats patients who are recovering from conditions such as stroke, traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury.
The Rehabilitation Hospital is the first and only free standing inpatient hospital in Montana and is designed to meet the growing clinical needs of Billings and the entire state of Montana. Our rehabilitation programs provide ongoing care and specialized treatment to patients throughout their recovery journey. We offer customized, intense rehabilitation tailored to the individual needs of those recovering from stroke, brain injury, neurological conditions, trauma, spinal cord injury, amputation, and orthopedic injury. The Rehabilitation Hospital of Montana strives to maximize the health, function, and quality of life of those we serve through comprehensive physical medicine and rehabilitation programs.
The DQM assumes responsibility and accountability for the hospital-wide Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement program. The DQM will assist the CEO/leadership and Medical Staff to establish priorities for Performance Improvement. He/she ensures that disciplines in the hospital work collaboratively to plan and implement Performance Improvement activities. The DQM will focus on measuring, analyzing and trending information in order to improve outcomes. He/she will assure ongoing monitoring of performance to ensure that improvements are sustained. The DQM will direct and assist in compliance with federal and state regulations and accreditation standards.Qualifications
- Registered Nurse with current state licensure highly preferred.
- Clinical license required.
- Certification preferred by APIC (American Practitioners of Infection Control), and NAHCQ (National Association of Health Care Quality).
- BSN or BS/BA required. Two years of experience in an acute hospital or rehabilitation setting required. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support/CPR Card.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, and evaluate PI activities, effective oral and written communication skills and proficiency in basic computer skills required.
- Working knowledge of staff development and the educational process, quality improvement, infection control/employee healthy, and safety/risk management standards.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, in English with additional languages preferred; proficiency in basic computer skills required.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.