Nursing Manager - Acute Rehab UnitBeaufort, South Carolina
Position: Nursing Manager
Profession: Register Nurse
Setting: Acute Rehab
Join us because you have a love & passion for rehab, strong clinical skills, and excellent leadership abilities. We seek those that are able to motivate, encourage, and inspire! Those that improve goal-setting and assist in team-cohesion! Call today to learn more about this opportunity.
Kindred Rehabilitation Services is the largest diversified provider of rehabilitation therapy in the country. Through Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services, we provide leading therapy to more than 2,000 sites of service across different settings in the care continuum and have been managing rehab for more than 30 years. We provide rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech-language therapies to virtually every care setting including inpatient, outpatient, skilled nursing, home health, long-term acute care and assisted living. With locations across 47 states, we are certain to have a rehab job for you as a Nurse Manager.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee's dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine's 'Most Admired Healthcare Company' for 9 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
As a Nurse Manager / RN you will:
- Responsible for the overall direction and supervision of patient care activities and nursing personnel of a nursing unit.
- Consults with staff, physicians, and Program Director on nursing problems and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met.
- Ensures nursing staff follows policy and procedures, participates in the investigation and preparation of reports.
- Ensures adequate staffing for nursing units.
- Has authority and responsibility for implementing the Standards of Nursing Practice related to all nursing care areas and functions.
- Acts as the administrative representative in the absence of Program Director.
Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse, NM, RN, Unit Nurse Manager, RN Unit Nurse Manager, Nurse Manager, RN Nurse Manager, Nursing, Clinical Nurse, ICU, Critical Care, Intensive Care Unit, RN, Registered Nurse, Critical Care RN, Medical Surgical Nursing, Hospital, Healthcare, Long Term Acute Care, Transitional Care Hospitals, Leadership, Clinical Operations, Admissions Nurse, Admission Nurse, BSN, case management, case manager, hospice, hospice nurse, hospice RN, Nurse, Nurse Care Manager, Nurse Job, Nurse Jobs, oncology RN, oncology nurse, oncology registered nurse, palliative care nurse, palliative care RN, palliative care registered nurse, registered nurse, RN Job, RN Jobs, Registered Nurse Job, Registered Nurse Jobs, Nursing, Registered Nurse, Registered Nurse Case Manager, RN, R.N., RN Case Manager, quality improvement, skilled visit, staff RN, staff nurse, staff registered nurse, visit nurse, home care manager, clinical director, clinical manager, clinical supervisor, RN clinical director, RN clinical manager, RN clinical supervisor, nurse clinical manager, nurse clinical director, nurse clinical supervisor, clinical administrator, nurse administrator, RN administrator, patient care manager, patient care director, patient care supervisor, director of nursing, manager of nursing, supervisor of nursing, DON, DOCS, DNS, director of clinical services, field case manager, RN, ADON, floor supervisor, house supervisor, manager, RN supervisor, RN director, registered nurse director, registered nurse manager, registered nurse supervisor, nurse management
As a Nurse Manager / RN you will have:
- Bachelor's degree required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred. Additional state requirements as applicable. Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may substitute for education requirements.
- Registered Nurse / RN in the state.
- BCLS Certification.
- ACLS Certification.
- Minimum three years' experience in all aspects of medical surgical nursing.
- Minimum two year's supervisory experience preferred.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.