Clinical Liaison - Full-Time- Beaufort, SCBeaufort, South Carolina
Job #: 416658
Our results-driven Clinical Liaison has an abundance of positivity and enthusiasm in addition to being a self-starter. Specifically, the Clinical Liaison will educate the community about the services provided, and develop and maintain positive relationships with patients, families, and medical professionals. The Clinical Liaison will facilitate the identification and assessment of medically appropriate patients for potential admission to the acute rehabilitation setting. The Clinical Liaison also will have the ability to use their clinical skills while working in a strategic business environment and enjoy the flexibility of working independently while being a part of a dedicated and talented team. Join us as a business partner and add your talents to a positive, fun work environment that embraces individuality, celebrates teamwork, and puts kindness, respect, caring and compassion above all else.
What do you need to be a successful Clinical Liaison at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
- Team player
- Relationship expertise
- Good listener
Patients who have undergone major surgery, illness or suffered catastrophic injuries often require different levels of help during their recovery – going from acute care, through post-acute and then on to rehabilitation – before they can return to a normal life. In my role I offer referral facilities a proven and recognized resource for their patients who need advanced rehabilitative services. And personally for me, I am honored to play a part in our patient’s recovery by providing the link to the care they need to get back home with their families.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Benefits and Recognition
Our goal is to offer valuable compensation and incentive programs that enables us to attract, reward, retain, and motivate highly qualified individuals. Compensation can include bonus plans and recognition for going above & beyond.
- College degree required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clinical Licensure required. (RN/LPN/ OT/ PT/ SLP)
- Two years of former marketing/sales experience.
- 2+ years demonstrated full life cycle sales experience from lead generation, educating the client, persistent follow up and follow through on all leads, issues and success stories.
- Strong preference given to candidates who have previously operating in the sales function of a medical device, institutional pharmaceutical or healthcare setting company.
- Consideration will be given to those with prior Durable Medical Equipment and / or Home Health and /or Hospice.
- Previously demonstrated experience working in a clinical setting where they were directly involved with patient diagnosis and/or assessing acuity for complex patients/residents.
To apply, please visit http://kindredcareers.com and search for job #.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.