Registered Nurse - Patient Experience Manager - University Hospitals Rehabilitation HospitalBeachwood, Ohio
Position Summary/Essential Duties:
- Under the direction of the Chief Experience Officer, partners collaboratively with all levels of hospital leadership to plan, develop, and act as a resource for programs and processes to ensure the highest patient & family engagement, and employee engagement in the patient experience.Oversees project goals and outcomes and effectively communicates with team, sponsors, and executive leadership.
- Works with the president and system patient experience team to develop annual plan to ensure short and long-term objectives are met to improve the patient experience/HCAHPS initiatives to meet hospital goals.
- Monitors national trends and develops hospital priorities.
- Collects, tracks, and analyzes data to identify trends and opportunities for optimizing services outcomes.
- Effectively develops teaching and training materials for learners as needed
- Acts as internal liaison to survey vendor and UH Quality Center Services in regards to Patient Experience.
Experience & Knowledge:
Minimum 5 years of professional and relevant experience, inclusive of 3 years demonstrated management experience. Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, ability to communicate effectively, and work collaboratively. Proficiency in Microsoft Office required. Excellence in time management, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills are a must.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.