Nutritional Services ManagerBeachwood, Ohio
UH Rehabilitation Hospital in Beachwood is a joint venture between University Hospitals and Kindred Healthcare, bringing together the expertise of both world-class organizations. Opened in 2013, our 50-bed, state of the art acute inpatient rehabilitation hospital is focused on improving the functional status of our patients after an injury or illness with the goal of returning our patients home safely.
The Nutritional Services Manager supervises activities of Dining Services Department providing quality food service and nutritional care for the patient population, visitors, guests, and hospital staff. Ensures policies and procedures are being followed and supervises food preparation. Ensures sanitation standards and safety practices are being followed and supervises personnel utilization. Selects professional dietetic staff and directs departmental education programs. Participates in CQI performance improvement activities and educates all staff members.
- Bachelor’s degree or culinary certificate preferred, but not required.
- Recent experience in managing the food services in a medical facility preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Obtain Serv Safe Certification within 6 months of hire
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.