Full Time RN - NightsBeachwood, Ohio
$15,000 Sign On BONUS!!!
Pay starting at $31/hr, based on experience!
Overnight and Weekend Shift Differentials!
UH Rehabilitation Hospital is proud to be recognized by Newsweek as one of America’s Best Rehabilitation Hospitals in 2021.
UH Rehabilitation Hospital in Beachwood, Ohio, is a 50-bed, state-of-the-art acute inpatient rehabilitation hospital dedicated to the treatment and recovery of individuals. Our goal is to restore lives, helping patients regain their independence so that they can return home.
With more than 20 standalone inpatient rehabilitation facilities (IRFs) across a dozen states, Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services (KHRS) is a partner of choice for many major hospital systems in the creation and success of joint-venture operations that outperform in both clinical and financial outcomes. We bring proven rehabilitation management and services expertise that benefits our partners as well as the nearly 50,000 IRF patients we see each year who seek to recover and get home quickly from any of a number of conditions, including stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, orthopedic injury, neurological conditions, amputation and trauma.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine’s “Most Admired Healthcare Company” for 8 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will:
Provides planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
Develops nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary. Communicates changes in patient’s clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate. Participates in discharge planning process.
- Accurately performs patient assessments and identifies patient needs.
- Identifies and initiates appropriate nursing interventions.
- Provides patient and family teaching throughout the rehabilitation stay and prior to discharge.
- Provides care appropriate to condition and age of the patient.
- Works cooperatively and actively participates with other members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Participates in Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement (CQPI).
- Promotes rehabilitation nursing philosophy and scope of practice.
- Actively participates in team conferences.
- Performs timely and appropriate documentation relating to medical necessity in the medical record.
- Performs timely and accurate QI assessments.
- Other duties as assigned.
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
- Graduate from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- BCLS certification.
- ACLS preferred.
- Minimum six months' Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.