Case Manager Full TimeBeachwood, Ohio
UH Rehabilitation Hospital is a joint venture between University Hospitals and Kindred Healthcare, bringing together the expertise of both world-class organizations. Our goal is to restore lives, helping patients regain their independence so they can return home. Our 50-bed, state-of-the-art acute inpatient rehabilitation hospital is dedicated to the treatment and recovery of individuals who have experienced a variety of conditions.
This position will work under the direction of the CEO and assumes responsibility and accountability for the coordination and implementation of case management strategies pursuant to the Case Management Plan. Plans and coordinates care of the patient from pre-hospitalization through discharge. Coordinates the discharge planning function in conjunction with the social worker, admissions coordinator and assists with the screening, investigation and problem solving as needed.Qualifications
- Current BS in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology or Registered/Licensed Nurse licensure in Ohio.
- Minimum of 2 years social work or case management experience; acute/rehabilitation hospital experience preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English, additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must have good organizational skills and analytical ability in order to interpret information and carry out duties independently.
- Must be cooperative and have the desire to be a team player.
- Must recognize and observe confidentiality principles.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.