Rehabilitation Coordinator - PT - Full-timeBaldwin Park, California
Position: Full-time Rehab Coordinator - Physical Therapist
Location: Kindred Hospital Baldwin Park - Baldwin Park, CA
Setting: LTAC Hospital
We are currently recruiting for a Rehab Coordinator. The Rehab Coordinator will demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate for patients ranging in age from adolescence to geriatrics including Rehab Services, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology and where applicable, wound prevention. This individual will coordinate the daily operation of the Rehab Department.
- Performs accurate, comprehensive patient evaluations and treatments.
- Provides training, direction and guidance for subordinate rehab staff.
- Writes accurate, complete and clear documentation.
- Ensures the timely evaluation and treatment of patients in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
- Oversees risk management operations for the Rehab department in the facility.
- Conducts in-service programs and trains Rehab/facility staff.
- Demonstrates appropriate utilization of resources including billing accurately for services provided.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Degree in rehabilitation, healthcare or a related field required.
- 1-3 years experience in rehabilitation or in a long-term care setting preferred
- Valid and current Physical Therapy license or equivalent, in the state(s) where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification, if required. Current driver's license, if required by facility
The range for this position will be $38.40 to $51.00 per hour. We would expect those hired into this job would be paid within this pay range, however, certain circumstances may allow us to pay outside of this range.
This position offers an exceptional pay rate and benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Group Legal Plan
- Laser Eye Surgery Discount Plan
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.