UH Avon Rehabilitation Hospital is a joint venture between University Hospitals and Kindred Healthcare, bringing together the expertise of both world-class organizations. Opened in January 2016, UH Avon Rehabilitation Hospital is focused on improving the functional status of our patients after an injury or illness with the goal of returning our patients home safely.
To improve the health, function and quality of life of the people in the communities we serve
To be the rehabilitation provider of choice, by providing high-quality care resulting in excellent outcomes and high patient satisfaction.
This person answers telephones, greets and assists visitors and assists in performing clerical tasks. He or she possesses good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Experience in administrative role or as a student in higher education.
- Proficient in use of computers.
- Customer service experience or aptitude to be able to deal tactfully with patients, physicians, visitors and the general public.
- Team oriented, positive attitude and takes initative during down time.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.