PRN Respiratory Therapist for University Hospitals Avon Rehabilitation HospitalAvon, Ohio
UH Avon Rehabilitation Hospital is a joint venture between University Hospitals and Kindred Healthcare, bringing together the expertise of both world-class organizations. Opened in January 2016, UH Avon Rehabilitation Hospital is focused on improving the functional status of our patients after an injury or illness with the goal of returning our patients home safely.
To improve the health, function and quality of life of the people in the communities we serve.
To be the rehabilitation provider of choice, by providing high-quality care resulting in excellent outcomes and high patient satisfaction.
Under the supervision of the Chief Clinical Officer, the Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician’s orders, department policies and procedures.Qualifications
- Current State Respiratory Therapist Licensure.
- Graduate of an AMA-approved School of Respiratory Therapy.
- Current CPR certification.
- Three (3) or more years of previous experience in all aspects of cardiopulmonary services.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.