$5,000 Sign on BONUS!
FT LPN Days
UH Avon Rehabilitation Hospital is a joint venture between University Hospitals and Kindred Healthcare, bringing together the expertise of both world-class organizations. Opened in January 2016, UH Avon Rehabilitation Hospital is focused on improving the functional status of our patients after an injury or illness with the goal of returning our patients home safely.
To improve the health, function and quality of life of the people in the communities we serve
To be the rehabilitation provider of choice, by providing high-quality care resulting in excellent outcomes and high patient satisfaction.
Provides patient care services that meet the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a registered nurse.Qualifications
- Graduate of accredited licensed practical nurse program.
- Current state licensure as Licensed Practical Nurse.
- CPR/BCLS certification. ACLS preferred.
- IV Certified required or obtained within 6 months highly preferred
- Minimum six months’ Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Schedule: 3-12 hour shifts 6:30 am - 7:00 pm
*Must work every other weekend and every other holiday
*2 year commitment with bonus
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.