Director of Quality Management RN Avon, Ohio
UH Avon Rehabilitation Hospital is a joint venture between University Hospitals and Kindred Healthcare, bringing together the expertise of both world-class organizations. Opened in January 2016, UH Avon Rehabilitation Hospital is focused on improving the functional status of our patients after an injury or illness with the goal of returning our patients home safely.
To improve the health, function and quality of life of the people in the communities we serve
To be the rehabilitation provider of choice, by providing high-quality care resulting in excellent outcomes and high patient satisfaction.
The DQM assumes responsibility and accountability for the hospital-wide Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement program. The DQM will assist the CEO/leadership and Medical Staff to establish priorities for Performance Improvement. He/she ensures that disciplines in the hospital work collaboratively to plan and implement Performance Improvement activities. The DQM will focus on measuring, analyzing and trending information in order to improve outcomes. He/she will assure ongoing monitoring of performance to ensure that improvements are sustained. The DQM will direct and assist in compliance with federal and state regulations and accreditation standards.Qualifications
- Registered Nurse with current state licensure.
- Certification preferred by APIC (American Practitioners of Infection Control), and NAHCQ (National Association of Health Care Quality).
- BSN or BS/BA required. Two years of experience in an acute hospital or rehabilitation setting required. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support/CPR Card.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, and evaluate PI activities, effective oral and written communication skills and proficiency in basic computer skills required.
- Working knowledge of staff development and the educational process, quality improvement, infection control/employee healthy, and safety/risk management standards.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, in English with additional languages preferred; proficiency in basic computer skills required.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.