Nurse ManagerAustin, Texas
$10,000 Sign-on Bonus
Central Texas Rehabilitation Hospital is proud to be recognized by Newsweek as one of America’s Best Rehabilitation Hospitals in 2021.
Central Texas Rehabilitation Hospital is a 50-bed inpatient rehab facility located at 700 W. 45th Street, Austin, TX 78751 specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Our team of rehabilitation experts develop an individualized treatment plan for each patient and their family to maximize recovery and return to home. Specialty programs include stroke rehabilitation, brain injury rehab, orthopedic physical therapy, and amputation treatment.
NURSE MANAGER JOB SUMMARY:
- Function under the direction and supervision of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) and assumes responsibility for the Nursing Department.
- Collaborates with the CNO and leadership team assists to implement, interpret, and assure compliance with policies and procedures including regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Supervises the Charge Nurses and other Nursing staff as assigned.
- Participate in patient care when needed.
- Current RN licensure in TX required.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
- Minimum of two years of previous nursing management required.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.