Nurse Manager - Fulltime Austin, Texas
- Function under the direction and supervision of the Chief Clinical Officer (CCO) and assumes responsibility for the Nursing Department.
- The NM in collaboration with the CCO and leadership team assists to implement, interpret, and assure compliance with policies and procedures including regulatory and accreditation standards.
- The NM directly supervises the charge nurses and other co-workers as assigned.
- The NM is responsible for implementing hospital goals and objectives based on budget parameters.
- The NM reinforces the mission and vision of the hospital in all interactions.
Give your Best
Performs work that reflects the highest level of service and is a credit to self and positively represents Kindred. Keeping skills, competencies and required licensures/certifications current; displays mastery over attitude and behavior and pride in appearance.
Stay Focused on the Patient
Meets the patients’ needs and concerns by consistently acting in a patient-focused manner.
Doing the right thing… Always
Demonstrates adherence to a strict moral or ethical code in performance of duties by always seeking to do the right thing. Takes ownership of all aspects of duties shown through reliable, timely performance and accountability
Create Fun In What you Do
Demonstrates a positive attitude toward work and devotion to the task at hand.
Respect Individuality to Create the Team
Cooperate with co-workers while performing duties leading to everyone being able to achieve success and giving recognition where it is due. Acknowledges the worth of others through professionalism, patience, and common courtesy
Be Kinder than ExpectedAnticipating a need, providing service above and beyond expectations with compassion
As a Nurse Manager (NM) you will have:
- Graduate of accredited registered nurse program. Master's degree preferred.
- Current state licensure in the state required.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) required.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) preferred.
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) preferred.
- Minimum of two years of previous nursing management required.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.