Central Texas Rehabilitation Hospital is proud to be recognized by Newsweek as one of America’s Best Rehabilitation Hospitals in 2021.
Central Texas Rehabilitation Hospital (CTRH) is a 50-bed inpatient rehab facility located at 700 W. 45th Street, Austin, TX 78751. CTRH specializes in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Our team of rehabilitation experts develop an individualized treatment plan for each patient and their family to maximize recovery and return to home.
CTRH is a joint venture between Kindred Healthcare, Inc. and Ascension Seton.
HOUSEKEEPER JOB SUMMARY:
Schedule is usually 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, 5 days a week. Required to work some weekends and holidays.
- Clean patient rooms, restrooms, lounges, offices, corridors, walls and windows daily or as scheduled.
- Vacuum, sweep, mop, scrub and/or shine floors; replace paper and soap produces in restrooms, clean mirrors, sinks and toilets, etc.
- Collect and remove trash from building each day.
- Previous cleaning or housekeeping experience required.
- Ability to communicate in English with patients, visitors, and hospital staff.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.