Case Manager - Per DiemAustin, Texas
Central Texas Rehabilitation Hospital is a 50-bed inpatient rehab facility located at 700 W 45th Street, Austin TX 78751 specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Our team of rehabilitation experts develop an individualized treatment plan for each patient and their family to maximize recovery and return to home. Specialty programs include stroke rehabilitation, brain injury rehab, orthopedic physical therapy, and amputation treatment.
This is a per diem position. Shifts are 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday - Friday.
The Case Manager (CM) is responsible for coordinating management of care and ensuring optimum utilization of resources, service delivery and compliance with external review agencies.
- Provides ongoing support and expertise through comprehensive assessment, care planning, plan implementation and overall evaluation of individual patient needs.
- Enhances the quality of patient management and satisfaction through the integration of functions of case management, utilization review and management and discharge planning.
- Current Registered Nurse or Social Work licensure required.
- Minimum of 2 years social work or case management experience in an inpatient setting.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English, additional languages a plus.
- Basic computer skills in excel, word, outlook, power point, etc. required.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.