Respiratory TherapistArlington, Texas
RT JOB SUMMARY:
Shifts are 12 hours, Friday-Sunday. This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
- Maintains knowledge of the various methods of oxygen delivery, including the necessary equipment. Remains alert to assess possible side effects to oxygen delivery.
- Administers respiratory therapy treatments, understands the purpose of each and the possible side effects associated with each.
- Sets-up and monitors mechanical ventilators and the associated critical care duties required for such treatment, such as airway management and tracheal suctioning.
- Performs arterial punctures to obtain arterial blood samples for blood gas analysis, and understands the possible complications and contraindications associated with the procedure.
- Current TX Respiratory Therapist licensure.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current ACLS certification.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.