Physical TherapistArlington, Texas
Texas Rehabilitation Hospital of Arlington is a tri venture, which consists of Texas Health Resources and Methodist Health System and Kindred Healthcare. We offer specialized treatment programs for patients recovering from stroke, brain injury, neurological conditions, trauma, spinal cord injury, amputation and orthopedic injury. Our rehabilitation programs are centered around the individual needs of each patient to improve health, function and quality of life.
As a Physical Therapist / PT you will:
- Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really needed -evaluate a patient's condition, develop a treatment plan, and help them get better, day by day. You'll also instruct the nursing staff and the patient's families on follow-through programs that build on the progress they've made.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
As a Physical Therapist / PT you will have:
Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
Minimum of one year physical therapy experience preferred.
Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy license in the state where services are rendered.
Current CPR certification.
Strong organizational and communication skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.