Pharmacy Technician - PRNArlington, Texas
Texas Rehabilitation Hospital of Arlington is a tri venture, which consists of Texas Health Resources and Methodist Health System and Kindred Healthcare. We offer specialized treatment programs for patients recovering from stroke, brain injury, neurological conditions, trauma, spinal cord injury, amputation and orthopedic injury. Our rehabilitation programs are centered around the individual needs of each patient to improve health, function and quality of life.
The Pharmacy Technician assists the pharmacists by preparing medications, performing routine duties, and by delivery of medications and assists with clerical functions.
- Prepares patient drug orders.
- Delivers medications to medication rooms, and nursing stations as appropriate.
- Reviews patient MAR for potential admissions and plans medications to be delivered to medication machines.
- Restocks usable medications/IVs returned to the pharmacy.
- Files medication orders.
- Assists the pharmacists with audits.
- Completes assigned unit inspections.
- Restocks automated medication dispensing machines
- Communicates stock utilization and ordering needs, and/or assists with ordering inventory and supplies.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Registered, or eligible to register, as pharmacy technician with the State Board of Pharmacy as required by state regulations
- Pharmacy Technician Certification as required by state regulations.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.