Dallas/Fort Worth Market Registered Nurse -PRNArlington, Texas
The DFW Market includes 4 inpatient rehabilitation hospitals ( Methodist Rehab-Dallas, Texas Rehab Arlington, Texas Rehab Keller, & Texas Rehab Fort Worth), mission is to deliver comprehensive, efficient medical rehabilitation to persons with disabling conditions in order to provide them the opportunity to achieve the highest attainable level of functional improvement. Specialty programs include stroke rehabilitation, brain injury rehab, orthopedic physical therapy, and amputation treatment.
At each of the DFW Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital location, provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation. Develop nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary. Communicate changes in patient’s clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate. Participate in discharges planning process.Qualifications
- Willing to travel to each of the 4 DFW rehabitiion facilities
- Graduation from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse.
- CPR/BCLS certification. ACLS certification
- Current Driver's license
- CRRN Preferred
- Minimum six months’ Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.