Culinary Assistant FTArlington, Texas
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our employees answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? Our vision is to be the premier healthcare company in the world, which we will achieve through trusted, innovative, and compassionate partnerships. We have jobs available for approximately 38,000 employees in 45 states.
At Kindred Healthcare we provide care and support in the most appropriate care setting for those recovering from illness or injury. Whether a patient receives care in our hospitals or in one of our rehabilitation facilities, our purpose is to ensure they recover to the fullest extent possible.
As a Culinary Assistant you will:
- Prepare and serve food using proper food handling and safety techniques for patients, employees and special functions, resulting in foods that meets the nutritional guidelines and safety standards set forth in the department policies and procedures. Maintains a clean and safe working environment in accordance with established standards and regulations.
As a Culinary Assistant you will have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Food Handler's permit if required by state law.
- One year experience in quantity food preparation setting (i.e. restaurant, hospital, nursing center, hotel, etc.)
- Full understanding of therapeutic diets, preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.