IRF/PAI Coordinator - Program Assistant - PRNArcadia, California
IRF/PAI Coordinator - Program Assistant - PRN Opportunity Available in Arcadia, CA!
Kindred RehabilitationServices is the largest diversified provider of rehabilitation therapy in the country. Through RehabCare and Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services, we provide leading therapy to more than 2,000 sites of service across different settings in the care continuum and have been managing rehab for more than 30 years. We provide rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech-language therapies to virtually every care setting including inpatient, outpatient, skilled nursing, home health, long-term acute care and assisted living. With locations across 47 states, we are certain to have a rehab job for you as a Program Assistant!
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine’s “Most Admired Healthcare Company” for 8 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
As a Program Assistant you will:
- Assist the Program Director (PD) in the daily activities associated with the program operations.
- Possess great attention to detail, basic computer skills, great communication skills and ability to multi-task.
- Responsible for daily posting of the teams planned minutes
- Reviews daily the teams DIFs to ensure proper timekeeping and alerts team to errors and corrections.
- Provides SMART training, direction and guidance for rehab team.
- Handles the daily processing of paperwork to include filing in Patient Charts, Hard Charts, and Soft Charts.
- Responsible for reviewing the payroll activities at the end of payroll periods for accuracy and completion.
- Assist the PD with scheduling to ensure adequate coverage.
- Communicates with staffing coordinators to alert of staffing shortages and works to help fill vacancies.
- Gathers information for risk management projects for the Rehab department in the facility.
- Assists with the gathering of data for Medicare meetings; provides to program director.
- Is the go-to person for technical IT issues that arise.
- At the end of the month, assist with clearing alerts in the SMART system.
- Reviews Pre-Bill each month and corrects errors as necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining the Part B Cap summary and Treatment Census.
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting out other reports as directed.
- Orders department supplies.
- Verify and update professional licenses ensuring they are current and posted.
- Organizes the gym and maintains a safe working environment.
- Assist in the preparation for surveys.
- As necessary, will be responsible for entering data into the computer.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Performs other non-clinical tasks as assigned
Program Assistant, SMART Training, payroll, scheduling, technology, rehab, RehabCare, Skilled Rehabilitation Services, healthcare, administration, assistantQualifications
As a Program Assistant you will have:
- At a minimum a High School degree or equivalent GED.
- Experience in a healthcare setting a plus.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.