Quality Reporting Denials Manager, RNAlbuquerque, New Mexico
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our employees answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred’s transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As an Outcomes Manageryou will:
- Provide coordination of timely and accurate data collection and documentation to meet requirements of the mandated CMS LTCH Quality Reporting Program.
- To ensure accuracy in the coding and reflection of the patient’s care needs and in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team, this individual collects, reviews and monitors the patient information reported at admission and discharge for the CARE Data Set tool contained in the LTRAX database and reported monthly contained in the NHSN database as supported by documentation in the medical record.
- Assist in the ongoing monitoring of identified outcome benchmarks for the inpatient population.
- Assist in the mitigation of denials by auditing the EMR and other documentation systems for quality and technical compliance and providing guidance to the interdisciplinary team members on appropriate documentation.
- Have access to confidential patient information and maintains all confidentiality of all information.
As an Outcomes Manager you will have:
- Registered Nurse; BSN preferred; current, unrestricted state licensure
- 3 years data coordination, aggregation, analytics in LTCH hospital. Kindred Hospital Division regulatory compliance, quality experience or operational processes a plus.
- CPR certification
- BCLS certification
- 3+ years of experience in the care of patients in the long term acute hospital setting, preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.