Patient Assessment Coordinator Per DiemAlbuquerque, New Mexico
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred’s transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Patient Assessment Coordinator you will:
- Conduct patient assessments to identify patients for potential admission into the system.
- Maintains positive relationships with current referral sources.
- Coordinates transmission of clinical and benefits information from referral sources back to hospital.
As a Patient Assessment Coordinator you will have:
- Associates degree preferred.
- Healthcare professional licensure required; that is, as a Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Respiratory Therapist (RT), Physical Therapist (PT), Occupational Therapist (OT), or Medical Social Worker (MSW).
- Valid driver's license.
- Three (3) years of patient care/treatment experience required, preferably in an acute care or skilled nursing setting.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.