Clinical Sales Liaison Full TimeAlbuquerque, New Mexico
Job #: 420259
At Kindred Hospitals our results-driven Clinical Liaison has an abundance of positivity and enthusiasm in addition to being a self-starter. Specifically, the Clinical Liaison will initiate one-on-one dialog with potential referral sources, maintain positive relationships with current referral sources, and provide growth with organic business. They will design, develop, and drive cutting-edge sales strategies that will increase patient admissions that leverage Kindred’s core competence in the area of rehabilitating medically complex patients/residents who require an extended stay in a healthcare setting. The Clinical Liaison also will have the ability to meet and educate the community on Kindred services and assessing patients/residents. Come be a business partner with Kindred Hospitals and enjoy the flexibility of working independently while being a part of a dedicated and talented team.
What do you need to be a successful Clinical Liaison at Kindred?
- Team player
- Relationship expertise
- Good listener
As a clinical liaison for Kindred, one of the most rewarding aspects of the job is to be a critical ‘touch-point’ in our patients’ arc of recovery. In my role I help to provide the link between acute care facilities and our hospital helping to ensure that people can get the care they need so they can regain their quality of life and return home to their loved ones.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Bonuses & Recognition
Our goal is to offer valuable compensation and incentive programs that enables us to attract, reward, retain, and motivate highly qualified individuals. Compensation can include bonus plans and recognition for going above & beyond.
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our employees answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? Our vision is to be the premier healthcare company in the world, which we will achieve through trusted, innovative, and compassionate partnerships.
At Kindred Healthcare we provide care and support in the most appropriate care setting for those recovering from illness or injury. Whether a patient receives care in our hospitals or in one of our rehabilitation facilities, our purpose is to ensure they recover to the fullest extent possible.
As a Clinical Liaison you will:
- Conducts patient assessments to identify patients for potential admission into the system.
- Responsible for managing the referrals and admissions that are generated through their assigned hospitals and territories by representing the hospital with professionalism to referral sources.
- Designs and manages the marketing strategies for their assigned hospitals.
- Conduct one on one contacts with potential referral sources, maintain positive relationships with current referral sources.
- Utilizing educational opportunities to present the hospital to referral sources.
- Identifies, contacts and manages potential clients.
- Sources potential, appropriate patients for hospital.
- Coordinates transmission of clinical and benefit treatment to patients, families and outside agencies.
- Acts as liaison for outside agencies, non-plan facilities, and outside providers. Performs 80% or more of work outside the hospital.
- Associate's degree required.
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, healthcare administration, nursing, or other related field strongly preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
- Clinical license preferred; Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN), Respiratory Therapist (RT)
- Minimum two (2) years of former healthcare sales experience strongly preferred.
- Extensive healthcare sales work experience may be considered in lieu of bachelor's degree.
- Formal sales training preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.